Life today takes us across borders. Whether it be a quick business trip or a family getaway, we are constantly exposed to new cultures, lifestyle and quality of living. We adapt to a living standard which defines, who we are. At the heart of Mohali which is upcoming commercial and business hub of Punjab, these 15 stories high rise apartments fuse beautiful facades and provide quality of lifestyle which is epitome of luxurious living. The renowned architecture HAFEEZ CONTRACTOR has given innovative approach to the construction and design. The various units including 3, 4 , 5 and 6 BHK apartments and Penthouses, which are intricately planned, with strict attention to quality and a wise space allocation that conveniently adapts to contemp
LIFESTYLE AND AMENITIES
- Earthquake Resistant RCC Framed Structure
- 4 Side open Vastu Friendly Plot
- 2 normal elevators and 2 stretcher elevator in each block.
- Green area with walkways uninhibited from vehicular movement
- Luxury of over 3 acres of lush green and landscaped stilt area.
- Rain water harvesting system.
- Landscaping by Taib Studio, Singapore.
- 70% open green area including stilt.
- Jogging/Cycling track.
- Badminton, Tennis and Squash courts.
- Separate play area for children.
- Gated Complex secured with multi tiered security system
- Full CCTV surveillance & high-tech security.
- Boom barrier entry to the premises.
- Front desk manager at each block
- Electronic entrance key into each apartment with video door phone. 24 Hr. Police patrolling outside premise
Homeland Buildwell Pvt. Ltd. had participated in the public auction of 4.60 acres land at sector – 70, S.A.S. Nagar,and bought this land for 98.31Crore, the most prime location of the tricity. Company started with the construction of the project in March 2014 and plans to deliver the complete project by December 2016. Our super structure will be completed by December 2015 and simultaneously we have begin with the internal infrastructure of the lower floors.The project is duly approved by GMADA(Greater Mohali Development Authority) and we have all the required approvals from the government